Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Indian Cricket &My Career

Though I know that their is not very much commomn between both, but at present both are in doldrums, uncertainty looms large over both of them.Just like Dravid; I thought that i was incharge comletely in control but like him met the similar fate,dont know why this happened and more important,how it happened.I will be completing a year in job in june,my profile and team went through restructing,my boss quit just before ratings, so I was rated by a person whom i knew for 2 months,my rating was finalized by a person who does not know me so the outcome is but obvious.

I have got a new boss, most of my team mates are moving to better & greener pastures, I am undecided just like Dravid & chappel, what went wrong or Is this question inflammatory.I feel like the million dollar earning cricketers who think that they have failed(my guess),after the last 11 months I find myself out of the "super eight",at the end i realized(made to) that I din't have any worthwhile contributions to my group this year and their are very few chancess that I will contribute any thing significant this year

So both the Indian cricket as well as my career needs some restructring, some charisma which can bring them out of the darkness.

7 Comments:

Blogger Nitin Bagla said...

bahut dukhi lag rahe ho thaakur...
chinta na karo yaar...sab theek hoga..

11:50 AM

 
Blogger Santosh said...

no need to get tense.. Dravid will again be in darling of crowd and indian team will overcome this.. so same will happen with you too.. and moreover green pastures are welcoming everyone ;-)

8:24 AM

 
Blogger Mukul Jain said...

buddy....every dark cloud has a silver lining.....may be their are better opportunities lying ahead for you to grab.
Life's a roller-coaster....don't be depressed so much....u have a friend....MONK....The OLD MONK

11:18 AM

 
Blogger Akhand said...

abhi kya chal raha hai

10:00 AM

 
Blogger Alok said...

@nitin:hum bhi ui aas par jee rahe hain ki ek din sab theek hoga par woh din?
@santosh-the pasture are green but their are tho theories1)i was faild by the system..2)i failed the system; if the first condition is right then i will definaely look for ur suggestion bt wt if the second condition id correct,then no use, i will fail irrrespective of the nature of pasure green or dry
@mukul-i think ur question is ans wth my reply to santy;thanks anyway.
@Akhand---the saga continues

3:25 PM

 
Blogger heenad said...

heard today dravid is still retained as captain. im sure there are good things in store for you too.

12:36 AM

 
Blogger Priyank said...

Dudda... relax its all part of the global nexus... dunt worry... the brgihter days and better world will soon dawn and embrace you...

10:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home