Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Life Goes On!

Hi! I am back not with public demand but with boredom, so am writing again.In my last blog i said that Iwas not able to write a blog before because i was busy, guess i was wrong as it was pointed by some of my friends who managed to write several blogs in the same situation so its not the environment but the person is to be blamed.Though as i have said in my last blog that unlike these people i had a good dose of "spirit"uality giving me company so its not only me but people like vijay Mallaya are also to be blamed.life

I am also trying to get used to the "mumbaiya" style of living which i tell you is even harder than getting A+ in class participation, though I was not able to achieve the later in my two years but with the lifestyle I dont have any choice, its a compulsiopn.Initially when i joined the reporting time was 9.15 am but it was not hard and fast and we used to come by 10 am but then the villain(HR) enters with new complications, first they said if you come late consecutively for three days you are marked absent for one day, so I start coming by 9.15 am, but still after signing in I used to go for breakfast but they(HR) come again this time with new rule no breakfast will be served after 9.15 am so you have no choice but to get your ass on chair by this time.then you have to stay back till 9 pm because not only all others are staying but also because you have pending issues to closed by EOD otherwise be ready for a very good morning by your boss next day which I receive anyway irrespective of how long I stay and how hard I work.Then you reach home by 10 pm eat something while catching on to rakhi sawants explots on tv, discuss withyour flatmates who got the least boot today and sleep happy dreaming about aishwarya,katrina and promotion.


4 Comments:

Blogger Santosh said...

harder than gettign A+ in CP.. dont lie dear.. I never knew that was tough.. u always got that..

6:26 PM

 
Blogger Alok said...

kya bade bhai,
As far as i remember i never got a A+ in cp not even from chacha,jahan sabko mila wahin mila hoga.

7:25 PM

 
Blogger Akhand said...

Hey dude good to see u here, enjoy blogging nad see the daily kick make a good blog so........

what.. try having them

7:57 PM

 
Blogger Nitin Bagla said...

Still waiting for Alok's MANTRAs...

12:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home