Saturday, February 17, 2007

"A perfecft Saturday"

Its 10 am saturday morning a "official Holiday" and i am sitting in office and doing just nothing, the obvious conclusion from what i stated above is I am a hopeless bugger which I dont deny but my todays miseries are not my fault.

Yesterday I took a half day(left at 7.30pm:-) as i was not feeling well, around 9 pm i get a call from some compliance team in my office that i need to document something(60 pages minimum) before 12 am today, my world comes crashing down,saturday office,60 page document and to top it all a planned friday night party which went till 2 in the morning.The same team has said two days ago that in my case everything is done and i need not do anything.

So i was finally able to drag my sagging ass to office by 10am to discover that i had one mail from their team saying its all documented,so i do the natural fwd that mail to the concerned person and wait for his response, at the time i am writing this blog the person is going thru the earlier mail deciding whether its ok or i need to do it all again.

So all sympathetic souls pls rise and pray for me that i pass this litmus test and get my hard earned saturday Knap..........



I'll tell you where to find sympathy. It's in the dictionary between shit and syphillis.”(unknown)

5 Comments:

Blogger Mukul Jain said...

Dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. Hard work is the price we must pay for success.......
So don't believe in dictionary "word order"
Nothing is pre-determined. The obstacles of today can become gateways that lead to new beginnings......

11:38 AM

 
Blogger Alok said...

mukul@ global gyan dene me asan hai guru, par yaha phat to meri rahi hai

11:54 AM

 
Blogger kunal said...

Hehe...people like us who are about to leave the campus and jump into corporate picture..its very amusing thing...but again agar sab log jee lete hain to even we will survive..this comment is out of time but hope u passed the test...:-)

11:28 PM

 
Blogger Alok said...

@kunal-i dint wanted to potray a negative picture but i agree its coming out like that only.
I am sure you will not be a survivor but a winner...

10:58 AM

 
Blogger Akhand said...

alok... its good u r having tough lessons very early on... I know life is a bit cruel, but u'd come out soon dude..

take care

4:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home