Friday, October 20, 2006

A much needed Break!

Today late evening i am flying to home sweet home and this comes with a topping; today is my birthday too, I couldn't have asked for more.Though I will be reaching home tommorow morning only but still its worth everything.
When I look back and realize with a pinch that i am aleready five months old in the job, it scares me a lot how fast time is passing and what have I to show as something what i achieved, almost nothing ;compared to my friends who seem to have done a lot.My only achievement is that i have put on ("X") kgs of wt and all at the wrong place but i am helpless,my job involves 12hrs of sitting on chair without moving my sagging ass much.Even my bank balance does not have much to show;i have not even statrted to pay my loan back:i already see the collection agents dragging me out from office,even worse than that is i may need to explain my father(who by my bad luck is a banker) where have the 1.5 lakhs i earned gone and honestly i dont have an answer though I bought some assets like a sony home theatre for my younger sister and a nokia 3250 for my father but still this Balace sheet statement is nowhere complete, i guess like my account answersheets in IIFm this will also show a "suspence Acct".
The questions which i fear the most are" why have you not taken a Life insurance? Why have you not started repaying your educational loan? why are you still not doing ramdev Baba's yog?(this i will never do,even if i become Adnan sami).
Though to silence the critics i am carrying a lot of stuff, yesterday i shopped worth 12,000 in shoppers stop yesterday (Kudos to the credit card); I am hoping this will work ;pls pray for me.
Another great thing about this trip is i will get to meet some of my fellow back benchers>so we can Have a insti like party in Patna.So friend Wish me bon voyage.

4 Comments:

Blogger Santosh said...

hmm... me in the same league (though did not gain weight at any place)..need invitation for the party.. so when is the party?

2:45 PM

 
Blogger Bhaskar Lakshakar said...

का महराज कब ब्लोग लिखने लगे और पता ही नही चला...

10:55 PM

 
Blogger shrivridhi said...

get ur breaks.....n pls get long n happy ones...i don know if happiness can be ensured but the endeavour......i hate these desk jobs...the 9 to 5 rutt..thrs much more to life!!

12:15 AM

 
Blogger shrivridhi said...

get ur breaks.....n pls get long n happy ones...i don know if happiness can be ensured but the endeavour......i hate these desk jobs...the 9 to 5 rutt..thrs much more to life!!

12:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home