Monday, December 17, 2007

Life Goes On !

Last fifteen days have been the transition days, My "chhotu" group in the bank got merged with (submerged) the bigger group, just imagine a group of 130 odd being merged with a 10000 strong team, that too in the ninth month of a FY.Too top it all I was supposed to look after the transition, God can't be more cruel .

The best line came from the new group head -"Life wont be different, It will only be better".My old team of 4 got evenly distributed among the hungry tigers , every one got its share of flesh and bones . I dint know how to react , if their is one proverb which I can give my life to make it true is "Everything happens for the GOOD", i just hope the definition of good is what we all know not something written in some unreadable font loaded with conditions apply.

Another shock I got this week over a team dinner one of my colleagues has given is lack of trust people have on people who drink daaru(my assumptions i cant let myself be blamed so it has to be daaru which is bad not me.

I offered some cold drinks to a colleague (A) of mine, i actually poured some from the tumbler and passed it on.Then the ordeal starts :
A:Ye col drinks hi hain na?
Me: Yes
A:Saaach
Me: bilkul
A: why its colour is different?
Me: arre baba I swear its coldrinks
B (Host): Tries to help me out, Its colddrinks only
C:(another colleague) Just smell na baba
A: after holding the glass for eternity in hand, moves it at slower than a snails pace towards the nose, and we all wait in silence for the verdict,,,,,,
A: hmmm, smells like coldrink only but
Me/B/C:But, what but
B:waiter bring a fresh glass of colddrink
Me: I feel like Premchopra and Ranjeet who tries to mix drink of pretty ladies and hmm we all know -----
Though I still hope that A was only doubting my sense of judgement after a peg down , not my sharafat.....

Another Transition which i find in myself is that I have become a avid/regular movie watcher if not a true movie buff, i watched 3 movies this weekend (two in one day). During two years of my MBA, I watched three (yes THREE), now I even watch all the shitty movies like Naqab, saawariya...Initially when sat to blog i thought I will write a smart ass review of those movies but later changed my plan and I think its only for the better, with my Bihari english I could not have done justice to them.

3 Comments:

Blogger Akhand said...

hamein to sab kuchh achaa hi dikh raha hai aapki life main..
tum likhne main itne udas kyun ho jaate ho.. jab baat karte ho to bade smart lagte ho!!

7:07 PM

 
Blogger Moondancer said...

Ya right, the incident took place a few days ago and i was a party to it. Really funny incident, i hope the aggreived party was not doubting your Prem Chopra like intentions !!!!
ha ha just kidding !!!

Check out my new blog too, just getting started !!! http://www.moondancersclub.blogspot.com/

4:36 PM

 
Blogger Nitin Bagla said...

"Bade Group" ke "Aur Bade" KHILAADI banane par haardik badhaai.
Picchar dekhte ho to likh bhi diya karo uske baare me...koi bura nahi maanega...picchar ki hroine bhi nahi :)

Baaki daaru wala masla to apni expertise me aata nahi....

5:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home