Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Me!

I've always been crazy and the trouble that it's put me
through
I've been busted for things that I did, and I didn't do
I can't say Im proud of all of the things that Ive done
But I can say Ive never intentionally hurt anyone


I've always been different with one foot over the line
Winding up somewhere one step ahead or behind
It ain't been so easy but I guess I shouldn't complain
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from going insane

I've always been crazy but it's kept me from going insane
Nobody knows if it's something to bless or to blame
So far I ain't found a rhyme or a reason to change
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from going insane

- Waylon Jennings

7 Comments:

Blogger RAJIV SINGH said...

very eloquent, thoughtful and well worded...... by the wy, do these words come from the same Waylon Jennings who was the country music king????

2:08 PM

 
Blogger Alok said...

@rajiv- shayad usi ke hain, I read smwhere and liked it a lot, every one can relate to it:-)

9:09 PM

 
Blogger heenad said...

"I can't say Im proud of all of the things that Ive done
But I can say Ive never intentionally hurt anyone"

absolutely love this. so true. and a great motto to live by.

2:20 AM

 
Blogger Nitin Bagla said...

Pahale mujhe laga ki u have written this poem....
I though shayad "haalaat ka asar hai".kabhi kabhi sadma lag jata hai

:)

5:14 PM

 
Blogger Alok said...

@Life of pi-yes all thanks to grt Waylon
@nitin-hmmm, aisa likh sakta to aaj ...........:-)

10:06 AM

 
Blogger Akhand said...

khush raha karo munna...
kuch jyada dukhi rehte ho. Aao jabalpur! aur tum hamko hi intentioanlly bahut hurt kiye ho!

6:46 PM

 
Blogger shrivridhi said...

well id say ... only the madd men know wat pleasure there is in being madd .. !

9:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home