Sunday, August 19, 2007

Weekend Update...

Had a good weekend after a Long time, saw chak De,Transformers. Chak de is good, liked it more because King Khan has not overacted after a long time, and underdogs performing is always appealing. Another good point it seems is that a lot a reserch has gone in making this movie. All the girls are also new & "good looking" also.

Transformers on the other hand was a complete waste of money, it suckd & looked more like a comic book . Only the special effects are great. Honestly speaking I have never liked Sci-fi movies.

Read "Alchemist", found it ok, din't realize why so much fuss is about this book. I liked "eleven minutes" better.

It finally seems that I have started to enjoy again with special thanks to the two Booze parties on weekend :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Nitin Bagla said...

So....at last...Things are changing???

:)

I have not read 11 Minutes...but what attracts in Alchemist is that most of the people relate the story as their own....like "oh...i was searching my whole life for this...but it was always with me"...or
"the Journey is important..."
or..
"All the forces helps u achieve your goal"

11:36 AM

 
Blogger Santosh said...

I know why you liked 11 minutes more...:-)

7:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home