Sunday, November 04, 2007

Update.....

I have not written for a while now, din't have much to write. Though Life has been eventful in the past two weeks .Last month I celebrated my Birthday also and that too thrice (office, friends and flatmates), the celebrations spread over two days left me poor by 5000.
After the party, I actually thought that Bdays celebrations are a waste of everything.
On personal front , I found how true my friends are in judging me on a particular social parameter, as usual I again wanted something which was not mine so ended up being sad (or happy sad).I again for the nth time felt that this time this is the one before realising that this is not the one.I feel like humming the famous song "Har kisi ko"with a shawl and glass in one hand.
But realised that so many good things exist and so near so some day lady luck will actually smile.
Professional front so much is happening and so fast that I can't even think of penning it down .The master stroke was when a colleague of mine in a very pensive mood said" the company has subdued her thirst for knowledge". This coming from a three months old in the system speaks a lot in itself.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nitin Bagla said...

"I again for the nth time felt that this time this is the one before realising that this is not the one"...
KYA ho GAYA DOST? Apne dukh hamare saath share karo.
Baaki to..life chalti rahati hai :)

11:43 PM

 
Blogger Alok said...

@nitin-are "this one" is open to inference-ghar, gari, nari,naukri.....
life to chalegi hi nahin daudegi bhi

4:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home