Sunday, February 08, 2009

Recession- My interpretations!!!!


All papers , financial dailies news channel every self proclaimed analysts have painted the world red with the theories on recession. All are ga ga about How each one of them have so correctly predicted it sometimes back . I think I along with many other "layman" types were not so wise enough to read into thy wise souls..

I bought the story of we being very fundamentally secure and nothing can go wrong and the market is headed to 25-30 k levels (I don't know who these people were can't be same as the ones who predicted the downfall) so I jumped in with all might and the result was similar to "chandni chowk to china".. I invested whatever I have saved in to stocks , MF and the rest is history:-(

Recession and bad times have become the most lovable excuses , the height was when my bai din't turn up yesterday so I asked her the next day . She replied ki "Bahut kharab samay chal raha hai economy me , mujhe bahut tension hai"

My dad checked with me did you save the money for your income tax I said no "Its bad time".

My sis asked why are you almost drinking every other day, I said " Recession hai"

My two subordinates asked - promotion bonus ka kya scene hai I said "Bhaiya recession hai"

My boss said , why are you not working the lazy ass I said boss Recession hai...

Mamohan singh asked the Pak PM ki aap kuch karte kyon nahin to unhone bhi jawab diya recession hai...

Some things where it has helped me a lot is this time dad din't ask me ki tumhari tax savings kyon nahi hui , neither did he ask why am i not repaying my edu loan... My mom has stopped bothering me to get married she is not sure but damn confident ki main ghar grishthi ki gaadi nahi chala sakta.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nitin Bagla said...

Regularly kyo nahi likhte?

Recession hai..................

3:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home